The last time Sherri ate was Monday at 3 pm., so today is HUGE. She's been ordered a clear diet.
As of this typing, she has consumed almost an entire 4oz. of red Jello, eight spoons of beef broth, and a good 2oz. of iced tea.
Gyros can't be far behind. . .
GW
Friday, May 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Red Jell-O is the best!
Cheers on the clears! That's fantastic news. I think I can leave my computer for a little while now after many days of watching the blog and waiting and hoping. What a great end to an awful week for all of you!
We're excited for Sherri to get back so she can share a meal at the Brazilian Steakhouse with all of her DRC family! Cheers for clears!!
We're excited for Sherri to get back to share a meal at the new Brazilian steakhouse with all of her DRC family. Cheers for clears!!
2 oz's of "this" and an ounce of "that" has been Sherri's normal lunch for some time. Now that there is room...more Jello Please!
Great news jell-o is good
Well, today is May Fete (4:00, cocktail hour). And can I tell you that some of us are really missing the famous Woolf May Fete Happy Hour.
Even Geoff throwing drinks at us.
Get well soon Sherri!
Love to Emma, too!
Maria
Let's all raise a glass of clear (adult) liquid and toast Sherri's complete recovery!
Dear Sherri, Geoff and Emma,
How sad I was to open your dad's email this morning and find out what a scary hell you all haave been going through. I'm not sure if I can even imagine how frightened you all must have been.
Geoff, from your last blog I gather that the reports are good and that even though Sherri is in physical pain now, this will pass and hopefully you will not ever have to go through this again.
Emma, your parents are so lucky to have such a mature kid. I hope they tell you EVERY day!!!!
I love you all and will keep in touch.
Hugs for everyone. Sherri, a special,big but not painful hug for you.
With love,
Aunt Wendi
Reposting this comment from Dr. Grammar who fears the comment was not in the right place:
Dr. Grammar said...
On May 10, you presented with some self-described issues regarding your colons. Careful examination of a hard copy of your blogspot does demonstrate some suspicious activity, as indicated by a high white-out count.
A this point, we recommend simply "watching it," but if symptoms persist through today's blogs, we would recommend a routine colonoscopy to determine the extent of the problem.
If the colons are revealed to be too pervasive, we would recommend excision, so that they don't spread to become a hard mess known as a plethora, which would require more aggressive redaction.
Fortunately, advanced grammatical technology allows for this procedure to be done laptoproscopically, thus easing the period of convalescence.
There would be a need for brief post-operative rehabilitation, to combat the tendency to develop a syndrome called emotoconus gravus, which, while not particularly dangerous, is annoying to you and others around you. You would not need the Mayo Clinic for rehab, but could work right here with the CS Writhing Sinner in between your classes.
You should be commended as a good writing-health-care consumer. So many people wait too long before consulting their grammar doctor.
Sincerely,
Jack Stone
Grammaticus Grammaticarum
Post a Comment