Those of you who are living in fear that the tumor photos will be posted might be saved for the time being. You see, I kind of got the surgical resident who like showing that stuff to us in trouble this morning. . .by accident, of course.
One of the nurses tried to give Sherri some meds this morning that she did have in her medical history, but has discontinued for some time. I managed to stop the meds from being adminstered, but when the Surgeon came for rounds with his resident and what looked like a couple of 10th graders (interns, I'm guessing), I asked whose idea it was to order these meds, and guess who it turns out to be? She blamed the pharmacy for the bad info, and I truly believe that, but she was pretty embarrassed and got a look from the boss man.
Nurse shift change just started, back in a jiffy.
GW
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, right. We know the real story. You're just waiting for an offer from the National Enquirer for those photos.
My wife would love to see them. She's the scientist in the family. I, on the other hand, would turn viewing the photos into some sort of Chuck Palahniuk-type memory for a novel at a later date.
Post a Comment