Sherri has been instructed to report to St. Mary's Hospital at 6:30 a.m. tomorrow (Tuesday) morning.
This is a bit of good news since she was originally told to show up at 8:00 as the second surgery of the day. We were told then that her actual surgery time could be anytime after 8:00, "depending on how the first operation goes."
We suspect that this means Sherri has now been moved up to the first surgery of the day.
I'll post again as soon as we know more.
GW
Monday, May 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Geoff and Sherri,
I am thinking about you this morning. Before my bilateral mastectomy I cried on my mother's shoulder. Now I ride my bike all over Cincinnati and I rarely think about the two eleven inch scars acorss my chest.
I have a book for Emma--The Miraculous Journey of Edward Toulane, by kate DiCamillo. I liked it a lot.
Let us know how you are doing.
Love, Andrea
Post a Comment