Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Surgery has begun

Just received word that surgery started at 9:40 (10:40 for you EST-ers) with no real clue how long things might take, estimates range from 1.5 to 6 hours.

Gastroenterologic surgery appears to be something of a chaos science.

GW

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with y'all in spirit and sending super poitive vibes your way. I'm pretending to work, but I am really just thinking of Sherri right now. Yeah--I heard that Mayo has a pretty nify electronic board for loved ones to monitor.

Anonymous said...

"Thinking PINK" in Texas!
Love and hugs to all,
Ta

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. I hope everything goes well. The lit class misses you, but Bob is doing a nice job.
My thoughts are with you and your family.
Chasity

RadioCarla said...

Geoff,

We just wrapped up the Peer Mentoring recognition and Sabbatical presentations here at Cincinnati State. Everything went smoothly, but many of us commented that our minds were really in Rochester. Thank you for keeping us updated.

Lots of hugs and positive energy,

Carla

Anonymous said...

All the best from the Milwaukee contingent. We're hoping for and expecting good news later today.

By the way, thanks for keeping us all up to speed...I'm sure you know how much you, Sherri, and Emma have been on our minds.

Anonymous said...

Geoff,

Please know that I am praying for your family during this time. The Lord will provide and give strength. I know Sherri is strong and will be a survivor.

Anonymous said...

Your DRC Cincy family is sending positive thoughts and lots of prayers your way.

No worries, Frankie and Henry are doing just great. They should have me completely trained in a day or so.