Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sherri's First Abdominal Growth

The smaller and certainly much much better of the two. Emma's holding up brilliantly, but thanks to all of the faboo friends who have offered to help her out.


Sherri's progressing. . .sitting in a chair as we speak, and they're threatening to make her walk around.

GW

6 comments:

Peggy R said...

Sherri,

I've never met you, and don't think I've ever even seen a picture of you, but if Geoff tries to take a photo of you in your hospital gown while you're hooked up to all sorts of tubes and things, and post it on the blog, I hope you'll resort to your kick boxing moves and stop him.

Continued best wishes for a quick recovery,

Peggy Lepley

Anonymous said...

I'd display that one on my desk any day!!

Aunt Jen

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are doing good.

Anonymous said...

Sitting up and walking around...those are very, very good signs.

Anonymous said...

WHAT IS UP SHERRI WOOLF?? Make sure to say that in Richard's voice! 15 pounds huh? Wow, sounds like a trip to Plum Diore is in our future.

Missing you in Cincinnati,

Holly

Anonymous said...

The first growth looks great! Just don't show us the second one. :-)

Tell Sherri to keep progressing and feeling better.

Jessica