Discharge just sounds nasty. Even admitting is silly. I always picture someone pleading with the admissions clerk, saying "All right, all right, I admit it! I ate the last brownie!" New terms please.
Don't worry, Hon. It wasn't a painful discharge. . .it was actually quite pleasant. Actually felt a little more like parole than being release from a hospital.
On balance, though, Dilaudid is the superior "D" word.
I am back in Toledo, no flat tires or even flight delays. Though I am glad to be back, I feel a little like a deserter. Your blog brought the tears to my eyes that I had been postponing for the past feew weeks. Thanks for your appreciation. It was so little to do in the face of what all of you had to endure. We love you and will continue to be hare if needed. Happy Mother's Day Sherri. Love you all,Mom written yesterday needed tutoring to send...now I can test and blog yeah
5 comments:
YIPPEE!!!
Carla
Congratulations on the discharge! I know it's probably going to be a rough couple of days, but at least you're headed toward home!
Happy, Safe travelling to you!
Aunt Jen
Discharge just sounds nasty. Even admitting is silly. I always picture someone pleading with the admissions clerk, saying "All right, all right, I admit it! I ate the last brownie!" New terms please.
Don't worry, Hon. It wasn't a painful discharge. . .it was actually quite pleasant. Actually felt a little more like parole than being release from a hospital.
On balance, though, Dilaudid is the superior "D" word.
I am back in Toledo, no flat tires or even flight delays. Though I am glad to be back, I feel a little like a deserter. Your blog brought the tears to my eyes that I had been postponing for the past feew weeks. Thanks for your appreciation. It was so little to do in the face of what all of you had to endure. We love you and will continue to be hare if needed. Happy Mother's Day Sherri. Love you all,Mom written yesterday needed tutoring to send...now I can test and blog yeah
Post a Comment